- The team investigates the death of a woman who was meeting with a US General.
- Pride’s old friend asks him for help in the investigation.
- Brody seems to be dealing with some issues brought on from her job.
- Conflict between LaSalle and Pride.
Violence, sex, drugs, other:
- LaSalle embraces a girl he knows on the streets.
- Brody references going to nightclubs and staying out late.
- Episode starts and ends in a bar.
- It’s suggested certain characters are having an affair.
- I don't recall any foul language
Questions to consider after watching episode:
- Should the status of somebody matter in prosecution?
- Are you avoiding confronting fears and anxieties in your life?
- Have you made yourself available to talk to friends that need to talk?
- Are you willing to endure the consequences of doing the right thing?
- Do you have a team of people around you to support you and spur you on?
What did I think?
I did enjoy this episode, and there were some interesting points brought up. I will say that perhaps I enjoyed the mystery of this episode more than the lessons I gleaned from it.
There were quite a few references to going out to nightclubs and staying out late, but they were countered as being something negative in some dialogue.
I appreciated how the team stuck together. No matter if they disagreed on how a situation should be handled, they were able to help one another, and keep the big picture of what they were trying to accomplish in front of them.
I think about that in light of Christian fellowship. We’ll all have different gifts and personalities, but we should be able to push each other in the right direction, encourage one another, and have each other’s back no matter what.
The episode was well presented and keeps you engaged throughout it. I’d consider watching this show again.
Rating: 4.1 out of 5
What did you think of this episode?